Hot Melt Glue Sticks 300mm 10’s are for use with the Hot Melt Glue Gun (AA100).
Hot Melt Glue Sticks 300mm 10’s are an extremely fast and effective way of bonding a range of materials. Simply insert into the back of a Hot Melt Glue Gun and squeeze the trigger to apply the hot glue to your material. Glue will dry in 30 – 60 seconds!
Students will find working with the Hot Melt Glue Sticks fast and easy – its thick non-drip hold makes it easy to build and construct and the fast-drying time means there is no need to use clamps and supports to hold up materials while drying. The Hot Melt Glue Sticks are also great for fastening heavy items that require an extra strong bond or are on a vertical surface.
Quickly and easily stick a variety of materials including Cardboard, Corflute board, wood, plastic, fabric, ceramic breakages, leather and some metals. Not only that, the Hot Melt Glue Sticks can be use artistically to create line work for relief printing and decoration.
Caution: The nozzle area of the Hot Melt Glue Gun reaches temperatures of 380° degrees. If hot glue gets onto the skin do not try to remove the glue. Put under cold running water immediately. Not for children under 12 years of age. For a safe alternative for younger children try our Low Melt Glue Gun and Low Melt Glue Sticks.
How to use the Hot Melt Glue Gun:
1. Plug a Hot Melt Glue Gun into a wall socket and allow it to heat up for a few minutes.
2. Insert a Hot Melt Glue Stick into the back of the glue gun and squeeze the trigger several times until the glue stick fully feeds into the inlet tube.
3. Squeeze the trigger until the glue flows from the nozzle and apply to your project.
4. Press surfaces together within 15 seconds and hold for 30 – 60 seconds. The use of clamps or other holding devices is not necessary. Clean surfaces for best bonding.
5. Unplug the glue gun when finished and allow to cool before putting away.
N.B. No need to remove the glue stick, simply insert another in the back when the current stick stops feeding.
- Compatible glue gun: Hot Melt Glue Gun (AA100)
- Size: 300mm length, 10 sticks in the pack
- Age: 12+
- Glue dries clear
- Drying time is 30 – 60 seconds
- Great for a variety of materials including Cardboard, Corflute board, wood, plastic, fabric, ceramic breakages, leather and some metals
- Glue dries fast eliminating the need for clamps and supports to hold up materials while drying
- Use artistically to create line work for relief printing and decoration