Capture and document your ideas, notations and mixed media experiments in one place with the Mixed Media Paper Book – an exciting multipurpose compendium of papers and surfaces designed for the artist and student!
With such a great array of surfaces and textures, this Mixed Media Book lends itself to a variety of wet and dry media including – paints, pencils, pens, markers, stitchery, embellishments and collage. Versatile and durable this Mixed Media Paper & ‘canvas’ assortment will kindle your creativity!
The included surfaces are:
- Watercolour Paper (8 sheets): Handmade, hand pressed and sun dried – this 300gsm watercolour paper is made from 100% recycled cotton rags. Highly absorbent with a medium tooth, it is great for mixed media and watercolour experiments, as well as acrylic paint, ink, Slicks (paint sticks), collage, and can be stitched into.
- White Mill-Made: A lovely 180gsm paper with a slight tooth, made from wood pulp. This white surface is ideal for drawing media such as pen, marker and pencil, and can be printed, collaged or stitched into.
- Handmade Paper – This multipurpose 100% cotton paper is cream in colour. it’s 200gsm weight, is best suited to drawing media, collage, stamping, printing and watercolours.
- Burlap (2 sheets) – this natural, tactile burlap surface is ready for stitching! Burlap can be prepared with Gesso, or can be used as a natural surface. Can also be drawn onto using Slicks paint sticks.
- Calico (2 Sheets) – Stitch, draw, print or paint directly on to the surface. Can also prepared with gesso or used natural.