Spell out your name, create novel signage or add text to class displays with this Scratch Adhesive Letters & Numbers pack – once scratched just peel away the backing and stick onto your desired surface! Just scratch, peel and stick – it’s so easy!
To use these pre cut Scratch Adhesive Letters & Numbers simply scratch into the black coating using the included wooden tools and reveal the vibrant rainbow colours underneath.
This collection includes all 26 letters of the alphabet in both capital and lowercase, numbers 0 to 9, and an assortment of punctuation characters including exclamation marks, question marks and commas.
This pack of 10 A3 sheets (2 sheet designs x 5 each) includes 164 pieces and 10 wooden scratch tools.
Elements of Art:
Scratch Shapes provide the ideal way for students to explore and develop the elements of line, pattern and shape. Lines are varied, they can be straight, curved, close together, form shapes, and used to create patterns.
1. Vary the thickness and direction of lines to create emphasis and movement
2. Repeat and combine different lines to create new symbols.
3. Combine line and shape to fill a background space.
4. Lines can be used to make shapes and type both geometric and organic.
5. Areas scratched out around and between shapes can be used to highlight positive and negative areas.
6 . A pattern is created when any mark or line is repeated. Patterns created from line and shapes can create the look of texture, such as scales on a reptile or pebbles on a pathway.