Explore animals from the African continent with this Scratch Wild Animals assortment! This pack includes seven pre-cut animal designs: Monkey, Rhinoceros, Elephant, Hippopotamus, Giraffe and Lion.
To use these Scratch Wild Animals simply scratch into the black coating using the included wooden tools to reveal the bold orange / brown colours underneath.
Design Sizes – Approx 6.7cm x 15.5cm and made from 350gsm card
This class pack includes six wild animal designs (4 of each) and 24 wooden scratch tools.
Elements of Art:
Scratch Shapes provide the ideal way for students to explore and develop the elements of line, pattern and shape. Lines are varied, they can be straight, curved, close together, form shapes, and used to create patterns.
1. Vary the thickness and direction of lines to create emphasis and movement
2. Repeat and combine different lines to create new symbols.
3. Combine line and shape to fill a background space.
4. Lines can be used to make shapes and type both geometric and organic.
5. Areas scratched out around and between shapes can be used to highlight positive and negative areas.
6 . A pattern is created when any mark or line is repeated. Patterns created from line and shapes can create the look of texture, such as scales on a reptile or pebbles on a pathway.